The AM Pro Tracker Plus
- Detects broken cables and partial breaks in all cables in the wall and underground;
- Detects fuses and assigning current circuits;
- The transmitter is integrated with the function of AC/DC voltmeter, which
12 to 400V AC/DC voltage on a linear basis:
AC: 12 ~ 400V (50 to 60 Hz) ± 2.5%
DC: 12∼400V ±2.5%
- The screen of the transmitter can display preset transmitting power,
transmitted codes, its battery energy, mains voltage detected, AC/DC
status of mains voltage detected, and warning symbol for mains voltage.
- The transmitter has the function of self-inspection to detect its working
status and to display it on the LCD screen for user reference.
- The screen of the receiver can display the transmitting power of the
transmitter, transmitted codes, the energy of the transmitter, and its
batteries, AC voltage induced signal detected, and warning symbol for mains
- The sensitivity of the receiver can be adjusted either manually or automatically.
- The receiver can sweep frequency automatically.
- Both the transmitter and the receiver can work under mute mode.
- The receiver is available with automatic shutdown (It is powered off
automatically over 15 minutes of the absence of a keystroke).
- The receiver’s LCD screen is provided with a backlight for application in poor light.
- Both the transmitter and the receiver are provided with a flashlight function when
working in darkness.
- Compactness, durability, and portability.