Login to see prices
The 314 Scotchlok is the most used connector for underground installations.
This Connector is used for many purposes but is mostly used for underground connection with the Boundary wire. The options for this blue connector are unlimited.
- The connector has a white body and a blue cap. It is used to provide an insulated connection for 2 to 3 wires
- Use this product with a mineral oil lubricant to create a tight seal that’s resistant to moisture
- The insulated connector is designed to work with 22 to 14 AWG solid/stranded wires
- Corrosion resistance is provided by the tin plating of the element, which is constructed from high-quality brass for good conductivity
- Suitable for use in temperatures up to 221°F (105°C)